Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spinning, my love!

I'm spinning some lavender superwash wool with a hint of sparkle to make a February Baby sweater for a little someone who is kicking around on my insides. We're listening to a selection of classical music tonight and I'm relaxing after work.

365.30

Tomorrow I work, and hopefully my KnitPicks order will be in by the afternoon. I'm having way too much fun planning all the things I'd love to make, and daydreaming with Alex about our little girl and all the things we're going to teach her.

I spent much of yesterday evening loading up my Kindle with new books, an herbal reference, The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe and William Shakespeare, Alice in Wonderland, Anna Karenina, The Millenium Trilogy and the Complete Jane Austen. I can't decide which to start first - probably the Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson as I've heard so much about it. I'm always open to book suggestions, though ;)

Have a good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you'd like to swap buttons :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...