Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So this is the New Year.

The New Year is off to a great start! I've been sticking to most of the major habits on my list. I haven't had any pop, and have mostly stuck to water, juice, soymilk and tea. Once I have this cold kicked, I plan on cutting juice out more than I have been. I've also been successful at Project 365 so far.

Here are a few of my favourites from the last week or so

365.3
Pregnancy nails

365.2
My most favourite yarn I own - when it was in the skein, it made me think of Monet.

365.10
<3

365.7
This is the swatch for my newest project - Evenstar Shawl. The pattern instructions recommend you knit a swatch of the lace pattern for practice, and to figure out each stitch. I'm about ten rows from finishing it. I put it down when this awful cold started, and I'll pick it up again soon.

I'm 18 weeks now, and everything is progressing really well. Next week we get the chance to find out what the sex of our baby is, and I cannot wait. It'll be nice to know that the baby is healthy, and to be able to think of the baby's name with a little more certainty. I'm so excited to meet our little one. It's totally mind blowing to think I'm almost halfway there - that's probably the happiest thing I can think of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you'd like to swap buttons :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...